Settling In
There's been a small break in the weather today and even though its colder than a well diggers ass in the klondike, I am enjoying the partly sunny-ish-ness today. Been stuck at the office every night until eight thirty and I think that Nick might be wondering if I even moved here at all. Its been a case of two ships passing in the morning..I think I saw him more when I was living in Utah... He's been really busy too, but in a different way - entertaining his mother and half sister since theyre visiting. Now, dont get me wrong, I really love his family, but listening to those two women bicker back and forth about the price of anything in China is not my idea of a good time. Houseguests, gotta love em. Especially when you have a two bedroom apartment and neighbors that fuck like rabbits. So I am not really sleeping, and thats been fun. I usually fall asleep with my head on my desk around lunch time and wake up to find a post it stuck to my forehead and my boss standing over me smirking - actually that only happened once - but I did show up to work in the same clothes two days in a row. What dry cleaner closes at three in the afternoon??? Aso, I think "assistant" really does mean "bitch" especially in the fashion industry. Been here less than a month and I already need a vaca. But on the up side, Jules is flying in this weekend for some re-writes to her "novel" and I think we're going to get some Thai, some drinks and get down tonight, get down tonight. Well, Friday night, anyhow. But, should be a good time.
Needless to say, things are crazy busy right now, and I am sure all of you are just on pins and needles as to how this are going out here. Well...they are...there. Like I said, Im super busy and quite frankly, tired as hell. I think I need vodka, chocolate and cock. Definitely, cock...think I'll go call Nickolas. Maybe he could meet me in an alley for a quick one...
Later, Peaches! XO
Needless to say, things are crazy busy right now, and I am sure all of you are just on pins and needles as to how this are going out here. Well...they are...there. Like I said, Im super busy and quite frankly, tired as hell. I think I need vodka, chocolate and cock. Definitely, cock...think I'll go call Nickolas. Maybe he could meet me in an alley for a quick one...
Later, Peaches! XO

3 Comments:
mmm...
vodka, chocolate, and cock.
throw in some french fries and a nap, and life would be perfection.
things sound fucking busy! yep, you need some r&r time......or at least some sweaty sex :)
m
ps missed ya! :) glad to "see" you back :)
xxoo
m
Post a Comment
<< Home