Reason I Hate The Gym, #2
You keep hearing over and over how exercise helps cramps...
THEY'RE ALL FULL OF SHIT. Last night I was all, "Nickolas, let's go to the gym, it's supposed to help! Even though I'd rather go home and get in bed and watch Isaac on TiVo and eat handfuls of lard."
I should have listened to the lazy in me. Because I felt awful while I was working out and instead of spending my time after the gym lazing around in bed and being happy, I spent it in the bathroom, dry heaving and moaning.
Note to self: the exercise nazis, they LIE.
THEY'RE ALL FULL OF SHIT. Last night I was all, "Nickolas, let's go to the gym, it's supposed to help! Even though I'd rather go home and get in bed and watch Isaac on TiVo and eat handfuls of lard."
I should have listened to the lazy in me. Because I felt awful while I was working out and instead of spending my time after the gym lazing around in bed and being happy, I spent it in the bathroom, dry heaving and moaning.
Note to self: the exercise nazis, they LIE.

1 Comments:
sometimes lard is good
well sometimes :)
m
Post a Comment
<< Home