Boobs and Stuff
So, I thought I would swear off new clothes for this winter, a hard thing to do, because I don't have any cold-weather-worthy shoes. Or sweaters. Okay, thats a lie. Lets put it as Nick does: You dont have any "recently purchased and youre shitting yourself to buy something, but you cannot afford it right now" clothes. And he is right, seriously, if K-Fed looked in my wallet right now, I'd be the broke one.
I did decide, however, that one area of my attire had to be seen to: my bras. When I gained and lost weight, my boobs decided to rearrange themselves. I'm still a C cup, maybe bigger than I was when I was 19 (funny how that works, because I weigh less now than I did then), but man, this is not the spectacular rack I sported before.
Compound that with the fact that only two of my bras are still in remotely decent shape, AND accomodate my new rack (I still have a drawerfull of cute bras that would fit my old rack)...well, it was time for a new bra. So I bought a new one. Not only a new one, but my first ever push-up bra. No, not a miracle bra, just a push-up. And man...my boobs are in my chin today, makin' friendly-like chit-chat with each other, reeeeal close up.
Maybe a push-up was overkill? (Not suprisingly, Nick thinks not, according to what he could see in the picture I snapped of myself in the dressing room and sent him via text.) Because these knockers are above and beyond anything I had before. And, Victoria's Secret thinks I'm a 34D. WTF? Talk about vanity sizing.
So I am just sitting here blogging now, waiting for Gavin, Matt, Brady, Jacob and Shanna to get through in purchasing so we can go out and drink til we cant stand. Awesome huh?
Have a great weekend everyone! XO
I did decide, however, that one area of my attire had to be seen to: my bras. When I gained and lost weight, my boobs decided to rearrange themselves. I'm still a C cup, maybe bigger than I was when I was 19 (funny how that works, because I weigh less now than I did then), but man, this is not the spectacular rack I sported before.
Compound that with the fact that only two of my bras are still in remotely decent shape, AND accomodate my new rack (I still have a drawerfull of cute bras that would fit my old rack)...well, it was time for a new bra. So I bought a new one. Not only a new one, but my first ever push-up bra. No, not a miracle bra, just a push-up. And man...my boobs are in my chin today, makin' friendly-like chit-chat with each other, reeeeal close up.
Maybe a push-up was overkill? (Not suprisingly, Nick thinks not, according to what he could see in the picture I snapped of myself in the dressing room and sent him via text.) Because these knockers are above and beyond anything I had before. And, Victoria's Secret thinks I'm a 34D. WTF? Talk about vanity sizing.
So I am just sitting here blogging now, waiting for Gavin, Matt, Brady, Jacob and Shanna to get through in purchasing so we can go out and drink til we cant stand. Awesome huh?
Have a great weekend everyone! XO

1 Comments:
who doesn't love boobs! i say pile them as high as they will go ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home