RANT 2
Just waiting for Nickolas' plane to land so he can come home and ravage me. I was watching TV and realized that there are some commercials that just shouldnt be allowed on TV.
You know what really irritates me? That damn Midol knockoff commercial.
You know, the one where a girl walks up to two other girls in a bikini?
Girl #2 says, "GASP...you're wearing a BIKINI during your PERIOD?"
Girl #3: "Yeah, I mean, what about the cramps, bloating, and aren't you tired?"
Girl #1: "No, I took whatever-the-fuck-it's-called!"
As they're merrily strolling along the beach, Girl #1 muses, "Mmm, I wish I had a BROWNIE!"
Girl #2 responds, "Yep, she's menstrual, alright!"
I'd love to pluck out the eyes of whoever thought up that commercial. How is wearing a bikini during your period weird? I mean, is her bellybutton going to ooze blood for everyone to see, or something? What the fuck do "tired" and "bikini" have to do with each other? And was the chocolate-craving lunatic stereotype really necessary?
It's almost as bad as that commercial where a girl plugs up a leak in the boat with her tampon. Anyone else notice that she's toting around a Costco-sized box of tampons in her purse? Who does that? I mean, max, you should have two in your purse. Not forty.
You know what really irritates me? That damn Midol knockoff commercial.
You know, the one where a girl walks up to two other girls in a bikini?
Girl #2 says, "GASP...you're wearing a BIKINI during your PERIOD?"
Girl #3: "Yeah, I mean, what about the cramps, bloating, and aren't you tired?"
Girl #1: "No, I took whatever-the-fuck-it's-called!"
As they're merrily strolling along the beach, Girl #1 muses, "Mmm, I wish I had a BROWNIE!"
Girl #2 responds, "Yep, she's menstrual, alright!"
I'd love to pluck out the eyes of whoever thought up that commercial. How is wearing a bikini during your period weird? I mean, is her bellybutton going to ooze blood for everyone to see, or something? What the fuck do "tired" and "bikini" have to do with each other? And was the chocolate-craving lunatic stereotype really necessary?
It's almost as bad as that commercial where a girl plugs up a leak in the boat with her tampon. Anyone else notice that she's toting around a Costco-sized box of tampons in her purse? Who does that? I mean, max, you should have two in your purse. Not forty.

4 Comments:
Nice. I saw that commercial yesterday. Why do advertisers think they need to advertise that shit? Every woman between the ages of 16 and 50 need them, give or take a few years either direction. Do they think we dont KNOW what these things are?
I think the marketing people should be fired solely because they named their product "Whatever-the-fuck-it's-called."
What kind of retarded name is that.
*removes 38 tampons from her purse*
ahem.
yeah, that commercial sucks.
i personally love "what the fuck was that?" type of commercials
one time while camping i used a pad to wipe off a chair that was wet, very absorbant. i was also drunk.
m
Post a Comment
<< Home