RED RUM
There's a guy in a cherry picker outside my building, fixing the roof/walls/something.
From inside, the muffled sound of the cherry picker revving sounds exactly like the creepy, creepy pulsing sounds used in Kubrick's The Shining.
For the longest time this morning, I couldn't figure out why my heart was racing and every little sound was scaring the pants off me.
I hate scary music in movies.
From inside, the muffled sound of the cherry picker revving sounds exactly like the creepy, creepy pulsing sounds used in Kubrick's The Shining.
For the longest time this morning, I couldn't figure out why my heart was racing and every little sound was scaring the pants off me.
I hate scary music in movies.

5 Comments:
oooooh....
no.
i would not like that very much.
Never seen.
Never seen The Shining?! What? That is unacceptable, Nate.
seriously.
i liked the shining, but now when i watching it i think of an episode from the simpsons where they did a knock off of it called the "shinning"
m
Post a Comment
<< Home