Dream a little Dream
I've been having a string of nightmares this week, but last night's dream was pretty decent. A little stressful, but by no means scary.
Even though I totally mangled my left hand somehow...my pinky got ripped off, and then something smashed the lower part of the thumb, below where the digit connects. The flesh was completely gone, and it didn't feel so hot. Then, the joints in my thumb began to disintegrate. And I think one of my other nails fell off.
But I was determined to stay the course of whatever I was doing, hand or no hand. Until Snoop Dogg noticed (I shit you not, I think he was a steward at the hotel I was in) and set my thumb for me (the top joint had completely slipped down, leaving the bone floating under the skin in my palm). It hurt.
The pain was enough that it woke me up, and as I came to, I was saying, "Thanks, Snoop." Dearborn meowed back at me.
Who knew?

2 Comments:
I LOVE dreams. Such a window into yourself. And so vivid.
Do you lucid dream? Nothing better than being able to fly or wake yourself up or do EXACTLY what you want to do when that gorgeous woman shows up in your sleep.
I can almost ALWAYS wake myself up when I am having a really scary dream. Its when I am having a really good dream that I cant seem to stay asleep. Usually because some British fool has got his arm and leg across me, taking my moans of pleasure as invitation to dry hump me.
Post a Comment
<< Home