Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oy!

Hey peaches! Work and school have been super busy, super stressful and to top it all of, Nickolas is in China for two weeks. I have a couple posts mapped out in my head, but I doubt I will get into much this week. Just wanted to say thanks to all you lovelies for the congratulations and let you know I am still alive. But I do feel a cold coming on, so posts may be scarce the next couple of days. Hope youre all happy and healthy!

Kisses All!!

5 Comments:

Blogger mollymcmo said...

life is FINALLY healthy, well somewhat over here, so hope all stays healthy on your end.

and China?! holy awesome faraway trip batman!

m

12:24 PM  
Blogger mollymcmo said...

on your end?!? that just sounds downright kinky, now why did i say that?!?
LOL!
m

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are way too kind to me. Thanks for your comments. I feel the same way about you, you know.
Hope your cold is a short one.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girlie, WHERE YOU BE??? We miss you.

7:10 AM  
Blogger PWT said...

I be super busy, Nate-y my boy. But I just finished a post, so good times. Also, this cold is kicking my ass!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video Code provided by MySpace Video Code